To receive discount on your child’s registration fees, download and complete the ‘2019 Sports Voucher $100’ below. Completed forms can be emailed to Paula Ruxton (Treasurer) by email to email@example.com or see me in the shed on Thursday training nights. Once your Sports Voucher is approved and funds received, your $100 will be electronically refunded via MyNetball into the account you paid season fees with.
Nominations are now open for the positions of Senior and
Junior Club Captain.
These positions are for a term of one year each and the
successful applicants will be acknowledged and awarded their Club Captain pin at the Club Summer Presentations in April.
The criteria or skills required for these roles are:
- Show sportsmanlike behaviour at all times
- Must be a financial member of the Club
- Must assist with 3 trainings per season for another team within the
club (2 seasons during the tenure)
- Outgoing, friendly, welcoming and approachable
- A good communicator and listener
- A good leader with sound credentials
- A good role model for younger players
- Able to commit the time to be present at trainings and matches
- Should have a long-term commitment to the club, be it future or past.
- Assists at Junior Presentation, welcomes the new Club Captain
- Support other teams on game night 3 games per season
- Attend Anzac Match (depending upon age of applicant)
- Junior Club Captains must be playing in the Inters age group
If you think this is you, please apply in writing and either hand your
application in at the shed* on training night or email it to
firstname.lastname@example.org by the last minor round game of
*If handing in at the shed please put application in an
envelope and mark it “Club Captain Application”