Nominations are now open for the positions of Senior and Junior Club Captain
These positions are for a term of one year each and the successful applicants will be acknowledged and awarded their Club Captain pin at the Club Summer Presentations in March.
The criteria or skills required for these roles are:
- Show sportsmanlike behaviour at all times
- Must be a financial member of the Club
- Must assist with 3 trainings per season for another team within the club
- (2 seasons during the tenure)
- Outgoing, friendly, welcoming and approachable
- A good communicator and listener
- A good leader with sound credentials
- A good role model for younger players
- Able to commit the time to be present at trainings and matches
- Should have a long-term commitment to the club, be it future or past.
- Assists at Junior Presentation, welcomes the new Club Captain
- Support other teams on game night 3 games per season
- Attend Anzac Match (depending upon age of applicant)
- Junior Club Captains must be playing in the Inters age group
Being a Club Captain is a great opportunity to show your leadership skills in an environment where you are well supported and the younger members will look up to you and aspire to be just like you!
In addition, how good will it look on your Resume!
If you think this is you, please apply in writing and either hand your application in at the shed* on training night or email it to email@example.com by 21st February 2020.
*If handing in at the shed please put application in an envelope and mark it “Club Captain Application”.
The successful applicants will be announced at Summer presentations.